Saturday, June 24, 2017

Summer Float with Iced Latte

Aloha!

This is a card for the Coffee Lovering Papercrafters SUMMER Blog Hop 2017. It will also be entered into the House Mouse #243 Interactive Card Challenge.

For the Coffee Loving Papercrafter's hop I made the drink an iced latte. For the Stampendous Challenge it is supposed to be interactive - all I could think of right now is shaker card. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it all with Prismacolor Pencils. Then I used a bit of Gamsol to smooth out any lines. The bunny is so adorable to me, floating during the summertime heat, cooling off with an iced latte that a bumble bee is sipping from, too :)

A touch of Memento Summer Sky and Angel Pink are sponged around for the sky, and Diamond Stickles are covering the latte glass, the water, and the fish decorating the inner tube. Don't you love the little ducky tied to the tube?

I used one of Gina Krupsky's videos at StampTV to make this "pinch and cinch" bow. You just tie some ribbon with twine, thread the twine into a button and tie it off. Cut the ends off. I've misplaced the roll of adhesive foam (YES, I did) so I just adhered two layers of fun foam cut 1/4" wide to make the shaker frame.


Stamp: Happy Hopper Inner Tube Nap by Stampendous
Cardstock: Gina K. Designs 120# White and Wild Dandelion
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink, Summer Sky
Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol
Dies for the Frame: Scrapbooking Made Simple "Must Have A4 Rectangles"
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh
"Grafix" Clear Craft Plastic (for window)
Double Side Adhesive 1/4" and 1/8"; Liquid Glue by Scrapbooking Made Simple
Stickles Diamonds
Stash - ribbon, twine, button
Bumble Bee: Jolee's Boutique


Summer Float with Iced Latte





Mahalo for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!