Monday, July 31, 2017

Trio of Nurse Cards

Aloha, everyone!

I hope your week has started off well ♥ Here is a trio of Mahalo cards I made for nurses who took such tender loving care of me. I still have a few more to make, so be "patient" with me LOL.

I kept these simple by coloring with Copic Markers. Then I used a variety of dies, sequins, ribbons, punches, Nuvo drops and cut/embossed papers to layer and place them on to the cards.

Stamp: My Favorite Things-Pure Innocence "Best Medicine"
Cardstock: GKD 120# White, Anna Griffin (pink shimmer), Mirror Heart swirls (found in stash) and Neenah Solar White (images)
Dies: Gina Marie Stitched Rectangles, Wonky Rectangles, SB stitched Ovals, SU Pennants
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black (stamping) and Copic Markers (edges sponged with Memento Inks)
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Peacock Feathers
Sequins "Pretty Pink Posh"
Fiskars Flower Punches; Corner Rounder Punch
Ribbons (stash)
Tonic Nuvo Transparent Drops
(SMS liquid glue, Adhesive Foam, Scor Tape, Multi Matte Medium)


Do you have a favorite color combination that you use often?


Blue:



Pink:



Purple & Yellow:



I have more Thank You cards for more caregivers-
Take good care and MAHALO for stopping by ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!