Monday, September 18, 2017

Seascapes, One in Browns and Another in Blues

Aloha!

I made a couple more cards using the same stamp set as in the last post for a friend who wanted to give them to her uncles visiting from Tahiti this week! She asked me to add an outrigger canoe for 3 on each card, and to keep them similar in design but one in brown and the other in blues. Simple pencil sketches gave me an idea of how to add the canoes and the Memento Black Tuxedo marker created the silhouettes. I will enter this in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge by Kathy Racoosin.

Stamp Set: Framescape Tropical Skies by Theresa Momber for Gina K. Designs
Inks: The black is by GKD Black Onyx; and I also used Distress Inks in several browns, yellow and the blues; VersaFine Smoke Gray on the envelopes and inside the cards
Cardstock by GKD 80# Ivory
Viva Decor Gold and Perfect Pearls White Opal for the splatters


Before splatters:



After metallic splatters:



              


Mahalo for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!